Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Victorian Party

At the very start of stave four Scrooge meets the Spirit of Christmas yet to come. This spirit is described just like it looked in the play. The spirit has a dark shadowy body and only makes small moments like pointing and nodding. From this information I now want to know what this spirit will look like during the Victorian party. The spirit doesn’t talk, so the person who plays it will have to find another way to speak so I’m interested in that. From what I understand so far about the Victorian party you have act like the person you will be playing. The Spirit of Christmas Yet To Come uses fear to change the mind of Scrooge. Will the spirit become happier because Scrooge has changed or will the spirit stay the same and be scary?
In my opinion I hope that the spirit stays the same. This is because it will make the person playing the spirit have a interesting role. They will have to creatively play the role and I will be looking forward to it. Other than seeing people playing their role at the party I’m looking forward to seeing what food will be made. I don’t think that the recipes would include a lot of ingredients or be that hard to make, but I don’t know about the classes cooking skills. Overall I think that the Victorian party will be really fun and I’m interested to see the outcome.

5 comments:

  1. Good job with your blog post, Nyla. I also want the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come to stay the same. He is most likely to not have any lines, which really makes it interesting. I also wonder how he is going to present himself in the party. Overall im very excited for the Victorian Party, can't wait to see the final result of our party. Overall good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, it was very well written. I agree with Alexandra and you, I would also like the spirit to stay the same. Great job on giveing more of your opinions towards the end. I am also wondering how the spirit would be acting and being presented in the Victorian Party, I am guesing that it will be very tuff to play that role.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overall good job Nyla on this blog post. As well as Alexandra, and Andrea, I would like the Ghost of Christmas yet to come to be the same, and Scary. I think that the ghost would like to put fear into Scrooge and possibly other people that are like Scrooge. I am as well looking forward on how the cooking skill would be in the class, when it comes when we have to be in the victorian party, and I also can't wait for how everything overall is going to be at the end of our Victorian party. Will it be better that last years? overall good job on this blog post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, I also think that the ghost from christmas yet to come should stay the same. I think it should stay the same because then the phantom could continue to use the emotion fear on other people that he teaches lessons to, like scrooge. If the phantom wasn't as scary, it would have not much of an impact on the person's its teaching. However, if the phantom stayed the same, it would have a much greater effect on the person that the phantom is teaching. Including, that I'm also very excited for the victorian party, I hope everything goes well and everyone has a fun time. Overall, Great Job on you blog post Nyla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good here on your blog post. I agree with everybody here and you that the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come will be the same. I also think it is an interesting role and it is up to Aldo to preform whether the spirit will be good or not. I also wish everyone to have a fun time at the party even if somebody doesn't get a role that they want. It is mostly about the memories and good times of the party. Overall good job I hope that everyone will do well at the party.

    ReplyDelete